Heartgard Plus for Dogs & Cats
Heartworms can infect your dog without you knowing it. The best way to protect your dog is to prevent heartworm disease ? the risk, expense, and emotional toll of treatment are significant.
HEARTGARD Plus helps prevent canine heartworm disease, and treats and controls roundworms and hookworms, too.
· HEARTGARD Plus used monthly as directed can help prevent heartworm infection in your dog ? and can help your dog avoid the risk, stress, and long periods of confinement that go along with treatment for canine heartworm disease.
· HEARTGARD Plus is made with real beef ? dogs love the taste.
· HEARTGARD Plus is a convenient, easy-to-give Chewable that most dogs will eat right out of your hand.
· HEARTGARD Plus is available in three dosage strengths for dogs of different weights. Your veterinarian will select the dosage that's right for your dog.
· HEARTGARD Plus has a wide margin of safety for dogs of all breeds and sizes when used as directed. It is approved for puppies as young as 6 weeks, pregnant or breeding female dogs, and stud dogs.
· HEARTGARD Plus is available only through a licensed veterinarian, so make an appointment for your pet today.
· HEARTGARD Plus: Easy to Give. Protection to Live.
When given monthly as directed, HEARTGARD Plus is effective in helping to prevent heartworm disease in dogs. Each bite from an infected mosquito can introduce new heartworm larvae into your dog's bloodstream and reinfect an unprotected dog. Use of HEARTGARD Plus every month as directed kills immature heartworms introduced to the dog in the last 30 days, preventing the development of adult heartworms.
HEARTGARD Plus also kills canine roundworms and hookworms in the dog's intestinal tract.